top of page
music white.png

 Your Music

All  content providers must be the copyright owner or have proper permission to showcase their creative works on our website.


If you visit or, you agree to these terms of service and to our Privacy Policy, located BELOW If you do not agree to either of these policies, do not continue to visit these sites. As used in this agreement, "WiYnE" refers to What if Y not Everything, Inc., or



WiYnE is for your general information, entertainment and commercial use among other purposes. The website is subject to change without notice, in sole discretion of WiYnE.



WiYnE is intended for users who are over the age of 13. However, some of the materials on this site are only intended for those over the age of 18. If you are not over the age of 18, you must click Exit when you are presented with the notice that such materials are for adults only.



You should periodically review our Privacy Policy, which governs your visits to WiYnE, to understand our information collection and use practices.



WiYnE, What if Y not Everything, WiYnE Brands such as WiYnE Music, WiYnE TV etc...,,, and other website graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, registered trademarks or trade dress of What if Y not Everything, Inc or its affiliates. You may not use our trademarks or trade dress in connection with any product or service that is not WiYnE, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers. All other trademarks not owned by WiYnE, Inc or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WiYnE or its affiliates.



All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of What if Y not Everything, Inc. or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of What if Y not Everything, Inc. and protected by United States and international copyright laws.



What if Y not Everything, Inc and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, go to our DMCA policy and request removal of the infringing content.



What if Y not Everything, Inc and its affiliates charge fees for there services on this website. All fees are NONREFUNDABLE. What if Y not Everything, Inc. charges a 20% per download and per transaction fee on this website. The remaining 80% is payed to the paypal email address you provided when signing up to use this service.


Visitors may post comments, suggestions, questions, or other content to WiYnE so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights or contain software viruses or commercial solicitations. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to remove or edit such content. We also reserve the right to take action to seek to prevent further use of our site by individuals who violate this Terms of Service. We do not regularly review posted comments and make no representations or warranties concerning its suitability or veracity. If you read comments, you do so at your own risk.

If you do post comments on or otherwise send content to WiYnE, you grant us and our affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media known or not yet known. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy; and that you will indemnify and forever hold harmless What if Y not Everything, Inc. or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. What if Y not Everything, Inc. takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party. You also represent and warrant that the content you have provided is legal in the United States and suitable for the general audience of the site, unless you have otherwise indicated that the material should be restricted to adults during the submission process.


By visiting WiYnE, you agree that the laws of the state of Delaware without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and What if Y not Everything, Inc. or its affiliates.


Legal matters:

bottom of page